Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Confession

(I was going to post this a few days ago, I'll try to write it from that perspective.)

I took a few days off. Not intentionally. Life just got busy.

Thursday - no time for the gym
Friday - gym, decent eating
Saturday - EXHAUSTED. I slept during my free time for the gym. Ate fine during the day, but went out for Mexican and it was bloody delicious.
Sunday - baby's baptism, busy busy busy. Ate not so bad...not great, but not bad.
Monday - food fine, no gym because I was still exhausted
Tuesday - back on track

I wasn't pleased with myself for skipping the gym 4/6 days, and while my eating wasn't perfect (mmmm...enchiladas!), it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Instead of saying, "well, I'm having junk for dinner, might as well go hog wild all day" - I kept the other meals in check. This is improvement, people.

Why am I so flippin' tired all the time? It's getting ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment