Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dare I Learn a Lesson?

I'm down 2.5 pounds! (Ok...1/2 lb of that may be clothes). But my pants are a bit looser, which is a BIG YAY!

And therefore - I am tempted to eat junk. I feel thinner, I must be doing something right - so now I can loosen up a little.

You'd never know I spent 3 years learning how to think logically.

And today would have been a very easy day to eat junk. I had to rush out of the house this morning to work, then ran around after work (yeah, work lasted like 2 hours - unemployment rules!) and it would have been easiest to stop at a drive-thru.

But I did not. I did not. And that folks, is victory right there.

Fitting in the gym is going to be tough today, but I missed yesterday so I will make it this evening after the little one is in bed.

1 comment: